Final Paper Submission
- The final version of your paper must be uploaded in EDAS (http://www.edas.info/) by 21st November 2009.
- The copyright form must also be uploaded in EDAS by 21st November 2008.
- To catch the early-bird rates, your registration must be received by 28th November 2008.
- The final version of your paper, in the required format, must not exceed 6 pages.
- Papers not conforming to the formatting guidelines or if not IEEE Xplore-compatible will not be published.
- Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed into the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool.
- The PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
- Before going to the IEEE PDF eXpress please proofread and check layout of your paper. Then:
- create your IEEE PDF eXpress account by going to , and using Conference ID: icara09x
- upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion;
- use the IEEE PDF eXpress to obtain (by email) an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper
- Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress is only a web tool to help you generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. It is NOT the paper submission system for the conference. Your final paper (in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF) must be uploaded in EDAS.